House of Prayer

12:15 AM

Last night was the first Sunday-night home prayer meeting that we've had in a loooong time... and I was so happy about it!! As I looked around the circle, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or pray harder. (I just prayed harder) Prayer was fervent, white-hot, positively vibrant with the life of God!

How can mere words describe spiritual things? The Scriptures speak eloquently because they are the words of God. But my words fall short in telling of His glory.

"The effective, fervent prayer of the righteous man avails much." James 5:16
I am holding to His promise that He remains faithful to His own Word. That He will perform His Word. That He will soften hearts of stone. That He will accomplish that which seems impossible to me. That He will strengthen the weak. That He will uphold the stumbling. That He will grace those with only inability. That He will glorify Himself!

You Might Also Like

0 comments