Nothing & Everything

6:42 AM

"Be anxious for NOTHING"

"But in EVERYTHING, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God"

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:6-7

I could try to elaborate on these verses. But I'm still meditating on the amazing promises/instruction within them and I don't think my explanation could even come close to revealing its depths. So I'm encouraging you to think on the Word over and over and over again. Books are great (as I know), but none could even come close to The Book of Books. The Bible is the inspired Word of God Himself. It embodies truth and imparts life. Take the Word like the Bread of Life it is!

"...The Lord is near."

You Might Also Like

2 comments