Love & Hate

6:43 AM

Things I hate (in varying degrees):
Modern-style furnishings/decor
Redheads wearing pink
People telling the joke’s punchline instead of letting the joker tell it.
White chocolate
Stereotyping, especially the word "hick"
Divorce
Mayonnaise
Someone talking to me while I’m on the phone
Lies
All white rooms
Drunkenness
Being wrong
Vague conversations
Winter without snow
People who lack conviction
The horrors of hell

Things I love (in varying degrees):
Stacks and stacks of old books
A clear, starry sky
Flickering firelight
People who are passionate
Steaming hot cocoa on a cold evening
Reaching the mountaintop during a hike
Psalm 119
Silence
Matching clothes
"Supper" with the family
Brilliant-colored eyes
Moments on earth that remind me of paradise
The moment I step outside after 8 hours in an office
Summertime
Hilariously lame jokes
Dark chocolate
A debate without malice
The promise of Heaven

You Might Also Like

2 comments