- Stood barefoot in a puddle.
- Harvested fresh lettuce (and gave some away!)
- Mixed up some fresh minty lemonade.
- Made a roomie-cleaning schedule!
- Read a little Sherlock Holmes
- Talked to my mom on the phone and in person.
- Put food in my new freezer. Ahhh, the things that excite me. :)
- Exclaimed happily over gorgeous graduation portraits!
- Made some Cajun chicken... mhmmm yum!
- Hung out with The Butterfly Girl---watching our "new" favorite show!
- Listened to the sound of the rain.
- Discussed a favorite author.
- Found a church for a friend to visit on vacation.
- Chatted with The Curly Girl (in Nebraska!)
- Started to write a new song...
- Scheduled to second-shoot my first wedding!! :) (not me getting married, silly! Someone else! I just take the pictures!)
- Philosophized on relationships, the Word and life in general.
Variety is the spice of life. Or so they say...