Yesterday...

12:30 PM

Yesterday, I...

  • Stood barefoot in a puddle.
  • Harvested fresh lettuce (and gave some away!)
  • Mixed up some fresh minty lemonade.
  • Made a roomie-cleaning schedule!
  • Read a little Sherlock Holmes
  • Talked to my mom on the phone and in person.
  • Put food in my new freezer. Ahhh, the things that excite me. :)
  • Exclaimed happily over gorgeous graduation portraits!
  • Made some Cajun chicken... mhmmm yum!
  • Hung out with The Butterfly Girl---watching our "new" favorite show!
  • Listened to the sound of the rain.
  • Discussed a favorite author.
  • Found a church for a friend to visit on vacation.
  • Chatted with The Curly Girl (in Nebraska!)
  • Started to write a new song...
  • Scheduled to second-shoot my first wedding!! :) (not me getting married, silly! Someone else! I just take the pictures!)
  • Philosophized on relationships, the Word and life in general.

Variety is the spice of life. Or so they say...

You Might Also Like

1 comments