Peace, Peace

6:43 AM

What a week. What a long, arduous, difficult week. Internal and external turmoil. Slight affliction. Sickness in body. Struggle of soul. Financial woes. Decisions and hardship. And in the midst of it all, the Word gave several reminders to me.

"May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ."
2 Thessalonians 3:5

The Lord may not direct me into a comfortable or blissful existence. He may not lead me always to green pastures--sometimes I walk in the valley. But He always directs my heart to loving Him fully and being overcome with His faithfulness towards me.

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance..."
2 Thessalonians 3:16

In every circumstance. My mind goes wild with the practical ramifications of this verse. In EVERY single circumstance, the Lord will grant me peace. How amazing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments