Time

7:52 AM

"The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside quiet waters..."
Psalm 23:1-2


Time is on my mind alot recently. My work schedule changed, so everything in life has to be juggled. As I'm "tweaking" my new schedule, the Lord reminded me that His leading is always to a place of rest and quietness. NOT crazy-busy, insane, stressed because I'm not getting everything done.... He leads me into Peace. Even while I'm working, even while I'm accomplishing my daily tasks, there's a quietness in my soul. Because I know that He leads me to a good place. And though I may plan my ways (Planning is Godly!), the Lord is directing my steps.

Other Thoughts:
It's amazing what a half hour of concentrated house cleaning will do! It seems to be better to just straighten the house, and focus on a few things for a short time, than NOT do that and be frustrated for the rest of the day (or evening) 'cause the house is messy.

Efficiency is organization in action. At least that's what I said to The Little Bro as he was building shelves in the work trailer. He asked where I heard that. "Ummm, I just made it up." It's proof that you can be profound on accident. :)

Today, glorify God with your time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments