Childhood Memories10:28 PM
- Penny candy from the corner store
- Baseball games with the neighborhood kids
- Catching (and smashing) lightning bugs
- Playing in the clubhouse
- Our custom two room-with-a-hallway sandbox
- Eating honeysuckle & swingin' on the porch
- Strawberry picking!
- Long hikes and bike rides… with Daddy
- The tire swing!
- The one time we built a massive football helmet out of snow. :)
- Playing piano with the doors and windows flung open and summer breezes…
- The Buttercream Gang song (just watch the movie)
- Making up a game of kick-the-can with The Oldest Friends
- Connect 4 wars
- Passing secret notes at Christian school (well, it was a secret until I told you!)
- Cooperative push-mowing with The Sis
- The Trip Out West… our five-week-long family vacation/business trip
- Friday Night Bible studies
Yup, I'm feeling all nostalgic. What are your favorite childhood memories?