Questions

10:29 PM

Have I looked to You for help?
Have I told You my troubles?
Have I sought after wisdom?
Have I asked You for guidance?
Have I leaned on Your strength?
Have I hidden in Your shelter?
Have I run to Your tower?
Have I worshipped at Your throne?
Have I hungered after righteousness?
Have I thirsted for living waters?
Have I walked in the right paths?
Have I followed the Good Shepherd?
Have I set myself apart from this world?
Have I burned with holy fire?
Have I proclaimed the Gospel?
Have I fallen to my knees?
Have I exhibited fruit of Your Spirit?
Have I learned of You today?


"To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, in You I trust;
Do not let me be ashamed;
Do not let my enemies exult over me.
Indeed, none of those who
wait for You will be ashamed;
Those who deal treacherously
without cause will be ashamed.
Make me know Your ways, O Lord;
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day."
Psalm 25:1-5

You Might Also Like

0 comments