Tiredness

6:38 AM

Olympics + House = Tiredness = Stupidity.

Let me give an example, or two.

Yesterday morning, after an unremarkable 4 hours of sleep, I accidentally put salt instead of sugar on my cereal. That was quite of a jolt. Very disgusting. I don't recommend it.

Last night, I listened to a recording of the youth sermon, and noticed that I was talking funny. Stumbling over pronunciation of words (like "trespasses," what the heck?) and talking s-l-o-w-l-y. And usually I'm like The Pastor--always speedreading Scripture. I figured, people think faster than most people talk. So I gotta read faster to keep up with their wandering minds. :) Except for last night, of course.

I'm not complaining though... I've sufficiently recovered from that traumatic breakfast and the Lord used His Word despite this vessel's limitations.

God is good, all the time!
He put a song of praise in this heart of mine.
God is good, all the time!
Through the darkest night, His light will shine
God is good
God is good
All the time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments