Consecration Quotes

6:38 AM

Let me burn out for thee, dear Lord,
Burn and wear out for thee.
Don’t let me rust, or my life be
A failure, my God, to thee.
Use me, and all I have, dear Lord,
And get me so close to thee
That I feel the throb of the great heart of God
Until I burn out for thee.
Bessie F. Hatcher

‘Here, Lord, I bring within my trembling hand
This will of mine – a thing that seems so small –
But You alone, O Lord, can understand
How, when I yield You this,I yield You all.’
Anonymous

If my life is broken when given to Jesus, it is because pieces will feed a multitude, while a loaf will satisfy only a little lad.
Ruth Stull of Peru

Oh that we may die, not in mere hymn and prayer, but in deed and in truth, to ourselves, to our self-life and self-love. I never knew what it meant before – DEAD to all one’s natural earthly plans and hopes, DEAD to all voices, however dear, which would deafen our ears to His – ALIVE unto God.
Amy Carmichael

When you have given up your life to the Holy Spirit, you have no right to take it back or resent what He does with it... You accept everything from Him, whether it seems to be for you or against you...
Rees Howells

We are often hindered from giving up our treasures to the Lord out of fear for their safety; this is especially true when those treasures are loved relatives and friends. But we need have no such fears. Our Lord came not to destroy but to save. Everything is safe when we commit to Him, and nothing is really safe which is not committed.
A.W. Tozer

You Might Also Like

0 comments