Glorify God

6:38 AM

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body."
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

I've been meditating on this Scripture lately. How can I glorify God in *my* body?
-Keep myself sexually pure (that's the context of this verse).
-Dress modestly. Be a billboard for purity, rather than impurity.
-Conduct myself honorably. Close my ears to vulgar conversation, close my eyes to impure books/magazines/news stories, close my mind to worldly influences.
-Eat & sleep in moderation.
-Ignore peanut M&M's whenever possible. :)
-Don't be an idiot by overscheduling my time and then wondering why I'm tired and cranky.

And I'm still thinking...

You Might Also Like

0 comments